Desperate to know more? Drop us a tweet or email
The UK's first canned cider produced with genuine craft credentials
- Slowly fermented fresh pressed English apple juice - no concentrate
- Small batch production
- Matured for up to 18 months in both oak and stainless steel vats
- Produced by an independent cider maker
- An uncompromising and challenging cider, with taste and flavour at its heart
Long maturity period
- Matured in both oak and steel for a refined, full-bodied flavour
- Full bodied dark straw / amber sparkling cider
- Oaky, smoky, with subtle notes of leather
- Delivered in a 330ml can
- Strength: 5.2% ABV
Fresh English apple juice
- A first for canned cider
- Unique authentic provenance
- Genuine, true cider
Patience, experience, quality
All key elements that enabled Guy Lawrence to finely craft Caple Rd cider
Being the fifth generation of the Weston family line, Guy inherited a fine cider making heritage, which he uses to create contemporary and pioneering ciders. Try as he might, Guy can't help but go against the grain, determined to challenge cider-lovers palates.
Great ciders are in my blood, Caple Rd is no different. I demand the finest yeast and fresh bittersweet English apple juice to craft ciders I am proud of.
My patience for a slow fermentation and up to 18 months maturation, is challenged with the anticipation to taste the complex, full-bodied cider I have crafted and nurtured.
What's going down on Instagram
Check out the latest news and updates from Caple Rd's Twitter feed
@MadDogBrewCo Oh hey! Caple Rd is available in 50L keg, yep! Are you interested in stocking?
@Lornaam73 Oooh leave it with us and we'll get back to you!