Desperate to know more? Drop us a tweet or email
The UK's first canned cider produced with genuine craft credentials
- Slowly fermented fresh pressed English apple juice - no concentrate
- Small batch production
- Matured for up to 18 months in both oak and stainless steel vats
- Produced by an independent cider maker
- An uncompromising and challenging cider, with taste and flavour at its heart
Long maturity period
- Matured in both oak and steel for a refined, full-bodied flavour
- Full bodied dark straw / amber sparkling cider
- Oaky, smoky, with subtle notes of leather
- Delivered in a 330ml can
- Strength: 5.2% ABV
Fresh English apple juice
- A first for canned cider
- Unique authentic provenance
- Genuine, true cider
The new blend
- Strength: 5.0% ABV
- Double filtered. Crisp, dry & complex with a powerful tart finish
- Mid straw / amber sparkling cider
- Fresh pressed apple juice
Patience, experience, quality
All key elements that enabled Guy Lawrence to finely craft Caple Rd cider
Being the fifth generation of the Weston family line, Guy inherited a fine cider making heritage, which he uses to create contemporary and pioneering ciders. Try as he might, Guy can't help but go against the grain, determined to challenge cider-lovers palates.
Great ciders are in my blood, Caple Rd is no different. I demand the finest yeast and fresh bittersweet English apple juice to craft ciders I am proud of.
My patience for a slow fermentation and up to 18 months maturation, is challenged with the anticipation to taste the complex, full-bodied cider I have crafted and nurtured.
What's going down
The hotest and coolest places that serve Caple Rd and reviews
Introducing the Caple Rd Cruiser!
A bright yellow authentic Italian Piaggio Ape will be delivering chilled cans of Caple Rd to a pub or event near to you over summer 2015. Keep your eyes peeled for this awesome yellow cider truck over the next few months!
Find the Caple Rd Cruiser at the Bristol Harbour Festival 17-19th July in Queen Square for a can (or three) of the good stuff
Caple Rd sponsors "The Independent Filmmaker's Ball". 800 guests from the film industry. Caple Rd Cider provided by us!
Café De Paris - Leicester Square, 29th April
Check out the latest news and updates from Caple Rd's Twitter feed
Hanging out with our bestie on a Wednesday! https://t.co/EqetL5bk8D
Blue Monday, Scmue Monday. With our fridge looking this pretty - what's there to be blue about?! https://t.co/wm4ergRwkT